Tim Stassi -Managing Broker
- Mobile: (312) 371-1070
- Fax: (773) 572-7001
- As an experienced Broker/Owner, Tim is involved with all aspects of Real Estate, including; valuation, acquisition, development and construction. Tim also has years of experience with real estate finance, contracts, negotiating, web design, software design, internet marketing and corporate business development.
- Combining his extensive knowledge of the Chicago market, Tim places a Premium on the Quality of his Clients' Experience! His commitment is to helping his clients achieve their dreams by selling their home for the highest price or by helping them find the home of their dreams.
- Tim has extensive experience helping his clients assess the market values of their single family homes, lofts/townhouses and multi-family dwellings. He has specific expertise when evaluating commercial mixed use properties. He has worked extensively with the "Artist Community" whose unique living and working requirements are seldom met and has created an Artist specific website which promotes the philosophy and utilization of combined creative space.
- Prior to his career in real estate, Tim graduated from Western Illinois University. He founded a Los Angeles based telecommunications software development firm named The Angeles Group. There he employed a full time team of over 50 developers, support and sales people which included five national sales offices. He was a regular speaker/writer for top industry publications and created and taught "Everyone Wins" a sales training and negotiating curriculum. He sold his company in 1999 with a goal to visit and study the socio-economic cultures of several of the more underdeveloped countries around the world.
- PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS:
- Buffini & Company Certified Real Estate Sales Trainer
- Carnegie Sales Trainer